Saturday, March 23, 2013

BONUS LETTER!!!! (:

We got a bonus letter this week! I didn't find it in my email until today. So here it is! 

Sunday was awesome, we got to watch Music and the Spoken word. They sang all my fav songs! Did you think to pray? Called to Serve, Come Thou Fount, etc. Then we had RS with alllllllllll the Sister Missionaries and we sang As Sisters in Zion and can I tell you how much of a beautiful sight we are. It brought me to tears!
In the devotional we also talked about how people feel when they get home and their Stake Pres releases them and takes the missionary mantle from them. I want to serve my misison with all my heart, might, mind and strength, Full force with no regrets. I want to work hard every day so when that time comes I want it to hurt. I want it to break my heart when they take the mantle from me because then and only then will I know for a fact I did all I could do, I served the Lord with my whole soul.
Hermana Gutknecht
LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

No comments:

Post a Comment