Monday, October 21, 2013

R is baptized!

I don't have a lot of time to email today but the most important thing is R is officially a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! YESSSSS!! :D I am so so so happy I was able to attend his baptism. It was beautiful. I started crying when I saw the Baptismal program, then again when I saw him dressed in white, then again when Bishop baptized him. hahaha Man! No greater feeling than watching someone you've come to love, dressed in white, entering into the waters of baptism. Taking that first step on the path that leads back to Christ. Used to be Atheist, studied with Jehovah's Witnesses for 2 years, chased us down for a Book of Mormon, took 5 months to get him here. Every tear, every scripture, every prayer, every fast was so worth it. He was mine and my trainer's miracle, and we got to witness his baptism together! Funny how God works sometimes... :)

I was transferred to Oceanside/Carlsbad California. It's beautiful here. Driving over one hill, once you get to the top you just see the vast ocean ahead of you. Paradise. So beautiful. I'm with my trainer again! This never happens in mission life! haha We are having so much fun and working hard! So goes home at the end of the transfer but she is the most consecrated missionary I know. I wanna be like her when i grow up! :D It's a blast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment