Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Most Beautiful Day in My Life.

I'm out of time but this is all that's really important this week.
R is doing AMAZING!!! We set a baptismal date with him this past week!!!!!!! He's been so afraid of pressure so we've been a little scared to push him too much. He told us he's still working on his faith and isn't ready to be baptized but I knew we needed a date for him to work towards. My comp totally followed the spirit and took out a calendar and told him to look at the calendar for 30 seconds and think about his baptism, not pick a date or anything just look and think. He did and he picked a date himself. Oct 19! It's a little far but hey, we'll take it! I cried, real tears. For like five minutes when we got home. I've never been so happy in my life. I love him so much with the purest love Christ has for him.
Now he's talking about his baptism and is excited, he's even telling members about it! And he asked to come to appointments with us so he can learn more! We taught him the WOW and he told us he's been quitting all those things since he met us and he didn't know why. he doesn't even buy beer or cigarettes anymore. He took a sip of coffee the other day and poured the rest down the sink. he was like "I don't know why, I think it was the spirit." HE'S THE BEST! I seriously love him to death. I feel like if anything I was sent here just for him, and if he's the only other person who gets baptized on my mission, I'll be as happy as a bird with a french fry. :DD
My companion got her VISA! She's heading to Argentina in a week so I'll be getting a new comp. We have 19 investigators in our area where most areas have 3-7 and 108 contacts when we used to have 30-60. TEARIN' IT UP!
:D


YAYYYYY MISSIONARY WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment